Good evening parents. Please make sure to check your Class Dojo app for messages throughout the next few weeks. There is a lot going on and we are very busy wrapping up the school year. Thanks! As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.
Just a few reminders for the week...
1. We are officially done with SBAC testing!!! Yeah! Any student who was absent will start to do make up testing tomorrow.
2. We had a lot of students absent last week and today as well due to illness, as you may know. As a reminder, don't worry about SBAC testing or school work. We can do make-up testing until June 7 if needed! There's plenty of time. Thank you for your cooperation. If you can donate Clorox wipes, tissue boxes, and/or hand sanitizer that would be great! Let's do what we can to stay healthy for these next few weeks!
3. Our class is performing in the Spring Sing on Wednesday of this week in the auditorium. Chorus member will also be singing. Our shows will be at 8:30 and 1:00. All are welcome. If your child is in chorus, please have them wear black on the bottom and white on top. All other students in our class should come to school dressed to perform in any colorful outfit. There should be no logos, team names, words, or jerseys worn to the performance. Students may bring a change of clothes if they would like.
4. This Thursday will be the last day for our science rotation. The students will take a final exam in Mrs. Kearns‘s class.
5. Today your child home came home with two math workbooks that have been supplied by the school district for you to use over the summer or do what you wish with them. They can be used to prepare your child for fifth grade math. They look like this...
If you wish to submit a Scholastic book order, please do so ASAP. I will turn in the online orders on Monday.
Thank you so much for all the lovely flowers, treats, cards, and other gifts I received this past week! Thank you for making me feel so appreciated! I loved reading the handmade cards and pictures! I am grateful for my wonderful students! Thanks again for everything! It was a great week!