- Reading - reading, vocabulary, discussion, and focus on characterization with Wonder by RJ. Palacio, Parts 3-5
- Math - Module 1 on Place Value and Decimals/Fractions (lessons 10-14)
- Geography - Learning about the Midwest Region states and their capitals on a US map
- Word Knowledge - word Stems List #3
- Science - Mystery #2 - Particulate Nature of Matter - Could you Transform something Worthless into Gold?
- Writing - Preparing for Narrative Writing
- Social Studies - Geography of the US
- Art - Cactus art with chalk pastels
Tests this Week
- Stem Words List #3 - Friday... know the definitions and be able to provide examples of each stem word.
- Wonder comprehension quiz on Part 2
- Back to School Night on September 10th. There will also be an important meeting regarding middle school verification procedures at 6:00 in the auditorium. Our classroom’s presentation will be at 6:30-7:30.
- Monday - Computer Wise Kids program with Mrs. Nair
- Wednesday - Music with Miss Tejada
- Thursday - PE
- Friday - Psychomotor