1. Please add your information onto our class roster by following this link provided in your email. Thank you.
2. Please complete the information sent home on Back to School Night and send it in your child's homework folder as soon as possible.
- Teacher/Student/Parent Commitment Pledge (yellow)
- Emergency Kit
- Emergency Kit insert with a current photo of your child (bottom
of the blue Emergency Preparedness Planning sheet)
- Manila Emergency tag (remember to put your child's name on the blank back side)
- Bottom portion of the LAUSD Parent Handbook
- English Language Arts - We are wrapping up the novel Frindle by Andrew Clements this week. We will have a comprehension and final vocabulary test in the following week. All dates will be announced 2-3 days in advance.
- Root Words - Unit 1 on -hydr, -aqua, -aqu, -mar, and -mer (We will have a quiz after every 2 units. More information coming soon. Study your vocabulary journal and packets.
- Writing - This week we are brainstorm ideas for a personal narrative
- Math - Module 1 on Place Value (Lessons 11-14 and review)
- Social Studies - Lesson 2 - How is the Earth divided?
- Science - How do we make good observations? What is the Scientific Method
- Health/Social Skills - We will continue to work on Empathy for others and Growth Mindset.
- Art with Mrs. N
- Technology: Digital Citizenship, taking care of the iPads, Google Classroom protocols, Rings of Responsibility