Please complete the information sent home on Back to School Night and send it in your child's homework folder as soon as possible. There are still about 10 families with missing paperwork. Thank you!
- Teacher/Student/Parent Commitment Pledge (yellow)
- Emergency Kit
- Emergency Kit insert with a current photo of your child (bottom
of the blue Emergency Preparedness Planning sheet)
- Manila Emergency tag (remember to put your child's name on the blank back side)
- Bottom portion of the LAUSD Parent Handbook
Return the graded work envelope by this Wednesday so that new work can come home next week. Remember all papers must be returned as well. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child's progress, please let me know.
Monday - Psychomotor
Wednesday - Library
Thursday - Music with Miss Staves
Friday - PE
- English Language Arts - Non Fiction Text: How Does Your Brain Work?
- We are done reading Frindle! The vocabulary word test is on Thursday.
- Math - Lessons 15 -19 on addition and subtraction strategies and word problems (End of Module 1 Assessment will be given in the following week)
- Grammar - Introduction to figurative language
- Writing - Planning and writing our first drafts of our personal narratives
- Science - Scientific Method and Earth Science investigation #1 - What are rocks and minerals?
- Social Studies - Lesson 3: Regions of California
- Other: Growth Mindset, Digital Citizenship, and learning about the features of Google Classroom