- ELA - Finishing reading Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- ELA- Informative Writing - students will be completing more research this week and starting their essays
- Math - Starting Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations
- Geography - Learning about the Southwest Region states and their capitals on a US map
- Social Studies - Finishing Explorer unit and completing Explorer Brochure due 9/21
- Word Knowledge - Vocabulary from Wonder and new STEM list #4
- Science - Lesson 1 (Water on Earth' Surface) and beginning Lesson 2 (Water as a Natural Resource)
- Art - Watercolor art piece
Tests this Week
- Southwest States and Capital Quiz next week on Tuesday
- Wonder - Final Test this Friday
- Pali Camp commitment form and donations are due by 9/18 to POWW box in the office!
- Sign up for Orchestra...
- Sign up for Code Club - There are still a few openings!
- No School on Wednesday
- Thank you for sending in your classroom donations from the beginning of the year. Thank you also for tissue boxes, wipes, and paper!
- If you can volunteer for pyschomotor on Friday mornings, please let me know. We really need 1 volunteer to be present each Friday from 8:10-9:10. Thank you.
- I also need one more parent volunteer for Friday at 1:15 this week to help run the student store. Please let me know.