- Reading - reading, vocabulary, discussion, and focus on characterization with Wonder by RJ. Palacio, Parts 5-8
- Math - Module 1 on Place Value and Decimals/Fractions (We will cover lessons 15-16, review the entire module, and take the End of Module Test)
- Geography - Learning about the Southwest states and their capitals on a US map (map will be given on Monday, but no test this week)
- Word Knowledge - Word Stems List #4
- Science - Mystery #2 - Particulate Nature of Matter - Could you Transform something Worthless into Gold?
- Writing - Preparing for Narrative Writing
- Social Studies - Geography of the US
- Art - Cactus Art with chalk pastels and Dunnies
Tests this Week
- End of Module Math Test - Thursday (students will complete a practice test that can be used to study)
- Stem Words List #4 - Friday... know the definitions and be able to provide examples of each stem word.
- Please return all paperwork from Back to School Night asap