- Our 1st reporting period conferences will take place on Friday, November 15, as well as the week of November 18-22. This whole week, we will be on a minimum day schedule, except for Tuesday which is a banked day. On minimum days students will be dismissed at 12:30. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your conference. In addition, our class has Student Led Conferences so please make sure your child is present for our meeting. Follow the link to schedule our conference. https://calendly.com/mrshauser
- School Parade at 8:15 and Halloween Brunch in our classroom afterwards. Parents are welcome.
Classroom Wish List Items...
- Large (gallon sized) ziplock bags
- Sandwich sized ziplock bags
- Hand Soap Refill Bottles (so we can refill our existing dispenser)
- Clorox Wipes or Lysol Wipes
What are we Learning?
- Reading/Social Studies: Novel Study - Sign of the Beaver and Native Americans of the US
- Math - Wrap Up Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations.
- Module 2 Expressions (on Google Classroom - Due this Friday)
- Students will review and work on a practice test this week
- Module 2 Assessment - Wednesday
- TFK - Discussion of current events
- Word Knowledge - Word Stems List #10
- Science - New Unit called Web of Life starts this week.
- Writing - Writing our Narrative Stories (stories will be due November 1st)
- Art - Cactus Art
Tests this Week
- Stem Words List #9 - Monday, October 28
- Math End of Module Test - Wednesday