- Please sign up to send an item for our Halloween Brunch. Look for an email from Misty. Thank you for signing up!
- Sign up for Student conferences. Check your email for directions. I will send home a confirmation slip at the end of the week.
What we are Learning:
- ELA - Reading Phantom Tollbooth, as well as writing, discussion, vocabulary, language, grammar, etc.
- Word Knowledge - new STEM list #9
- Writing - students will complete writing assignments in the Wit and Wisdom program and write a narrative story in this unit.
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations (Lessons 27-29 and review entire module)
- Social Studies - Unit 4 - Life in the Colonies - covering Lessons 3 and 4 and working on Colonial Postcard Project
- Science and Engineering - Unit 1 - Watery Planet review and wrap up
- Art - Halloween Art Scene
- Current Events - Time For Kids magazine and Newsela (online news site for kids) articles
- End of Module Test in Math - Friday
- Science Journals Check - Friday
- STEMs #9 - Friday