- Send the Phantom Tollbooth books to school by the Thursday. We will start the novel on Friday.
- Magnet Middle School Tours - If you are planning on taking your child on a middle school tour, the paperwork from the office has to be completed PRIOR to the tour. Thank you.
- Sign up for our conferences. Check your email for directions.
What we are Learning:
- ELA - Starting new unit in Wit and Wisdom program, Word Play. This program will include daily reading, writing, discussions, vocabulary, grammar, etc.
- Word Knowledge - new STEM list #8
- Writing - students will complete writing assignments in the Wit and Wisdom program and write a narrative story in this unit.
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations (Lessons 23-27)
- Social Studies - Unit 4 - Life in the Colonies and finish presentations from students from Unit 3
- Science and Engineering - Lesson 4 - Hurricanes and how to protect a town from damage
- Art - Watercolor art piece
- Current Events - Time For Kids magazine and Newsela (online news site for kids) articles
Tests this Week
- Stems #8 Test - Friday