- Please complete the Lawrence MS field trip slip ASAP. We need 2 more parent volunteers to come with us on this day. Please let me know if you can attend. We will be back at Welby by lunch. Thank you!
- Halloween Day Parade and Brunch - If check your email for a link to sign up for our class's Halloween Brunch from our Room Parent. All parents are welcome to the parade and brunch afterwards.
- Please remember to check the Class Dojo app regularly to see how your child is doing and for reminders/updates from me!
- Riley's Farm Field Trip - We will be going to Riley's Farm on November 14. Details coming home this week. Please return the trip slip and donation by October 25th.
What are we Learning?
- Reading/Social Studies - We will continue to study Native Americans of the US this week. Students will complete a research project as a group and present their research to the class. We will start our next novel, related to Native Americans, called Sign of the Beaver.
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations. (Lessons 16-18)
- Practice Test - Monday
- Mid-Module Test - Tuesday
- TFK - current events
- Word Knowledge - Word Stems List #8
- Science - Mystery #4 - More chemical reactions
- Writing - Writing our Narrative Stories
Tests this Week
- Mid-Module 2 - Tuesday (practice test will be sent home)
- US Map on Southeast Region - Wednesday
- Stem Words List #8 - Friday