- Progress Reports - Please send the progress report back in the Graded Work Envelope by Monday.
- Book Orders are due October 3 - Please click on the Scholastic button to the right side bar to get started. Our class code is HBFP9.
- Scrip - Check out the information sent in an email from Misty. This program helps contribute towards Pali Camp.
- Send the Phantom Tollbooth books to school by the end of this week.
- Thursday - Sharky's Fundraiser all day... Come see me and other Welby teachers make guacamole between 4-6pm!
- Ballroom Dance paperwork - two forms will be sent home on Monday regarding the program. Please complete and return by Friday.
What we are Learning:
- ELA: New novel starts Monday called, Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare. Students will read, discuss, and answer critical thinking questions.
- Word Knowledge - Finish Wonder vocabulary words and new STEM list #6
- Writing - students will complete their informational essays this week
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations (Lessons 10-14)
- Social Studies - Unit 3 - The Fight for a Continent (Lessons 3 and 4)
- Science - Lesson 3 on the Water Cycle
- Art - Watercolor art piece
- Current Events - Time For Kids magazine
Tests this Week
- Geography - West Coast states and their capitals on a US map Test on Wednesday
- Stems #6 Test - Friday
- Wonder - vocabulary word test - Friday