- Reading - Wrapping up Wonder movie. We will complete a theme project and compare and contrast the book and the movie. We will also use our Social Studies book to analyze non-fiction text.
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations. (Lessons 6-9)
- Geography - Learning about the Western states and their capitals on a US map
- Word Knowledge - Word Stems List #6
- Science - Mystery #3 - Acids, Reactions, & Properties of Matter
- Writing - Brainstorm ideas and characters and plot for Narrative Writing
- Social Studies - Lesson 2 - Origins of the Native Americans and Lesson 3 - Native American regions group project
- Art - Cactus Art with chalk pastels
Tests this Week
- Western States Test - Wednesday, October 2.
- Stem Words List #6 - Friday... know the definitions and be able to provide examples of each stem word
- Please return the Graded Work Envelope with the papers and the progress report with signatures by Friday, October 4. Thank you.
- PARENT WORKSHOP: October 2nd at 5:30pm. Don’t miss an important workshop on Internet and Social Media Safety, presented by Mrs. Gallo.
- GARDEN CLUB: Fridays after school - All students are welcome to join the Garden Club, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- CODE CLUB: There are still a few openings if you are interested!