- English Language Arts: Esperanza Rising (chapters 4-5) and preparing for SBAC testing
- Writing: persuasive essays
- Math: Module 6 (lessons 3-7)
- Earth Science: Investigation 2 - investigating and identifying minerals
- Social Studies: Presentations for CA historical events
- Spring Sing Practice: Please practice your two songs every day. The songs are on the google classroom. Students should have "Sir Duke" memorized by Wednesday.
Remember that this Thursday we are performing our ballroom dances for you! Please join us in the auditorium at 11:00.
SBAC testing is next week. We will start with ELA on Tuesday. Math start on Tuesday of the following week. Please be sure your child gets enough rest, has a nutritious breakfast, and arrives on time. No homework will be given on the nights we have testing during the day. You can visit www.sbac.portal.airast.org/ca to check out practice tests with your child. Once you get there, click on the green box that says practice and training tests. You can sign in as a guest. Unfortunately, there are no answers available, but you can see how questions are posed and how students are expected to answer. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This week you will be receiving information on Gold Rush Day, as well as our last field trip of the year to the Getty Museum. Please check your child's homework folder for those papers.
- Spring Sing: Wednesday, May 18th. at 8:30 and 1:00.