Please sign the outside of the Graded Work Envelope to indicate that you have seen the work inside. Please return the papers after reviewing them with your child. The envelope is due by next Monday, January 23rd.
Reports were sent home on Friday. You also should have seen your child's AR progress since November. Please place a parent signature anywhere on the progress report and send it to school with your child. Once I have checked it off and looked for the signature, I will return the report in your child's folder for you to keep. Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Field Trip News
The forecast says there will be rain on Friday during our field trip. I have contacted the adobe to see if we can possibly reschedule or if there are changes that can be made to our program. I will keep you updated. In the event that we move forward with the trip, students will need to dress appropriately for rain. More reminders will be sent home on Wednesday in the Homework Folder.
- Reading - Non-Fiction Text Structures using Science textbook on various Biomes around the world.
- Independent Reading - Students should continue to work on meeting their individual AR reading goals. Keep in mind that students are required to read a minimum of three nonfiction books this reporting period.
- Writing - Informational essays on various topics
- Mathematics - Module 4 - Angle Measures and Plane Figures (Lessons 6-10)
- Science - Land Biomes and Animal Environments
- Social Studies - Calfornia Missions and Ranchos