Your child brought home their fitness week T-shirt on Friday. Please to not wear the T-shirts this week. Wait until next week! Students will also be receiving a rainbow eating chart to record healthy eating during the week.
- Reading/Writing: continuing Martin Luther King Jr. unit and Benchmark unit called “Technology for a Green Future”
- Math: Module 4 - Lessons 5-8 on Angles and Plane Measures
- Social Studies: California after the Rancho/Mission system
- Science with Mrs. Hassig: Class will meet on Wednesday and Thursday this week. Check your child’s planner for assignments and homework.
Wish List Items:
We need a few items for the classroom. Anything you can donate will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Santizer
- Liquid Hand Soaps (or a big liguid hand soap refill bottle)
- Swiffer Wet Pads
Progress Reports will come home on Friday. Please review the report with your child and sign the back. Sent it to class so I can check for a signature and then I will return it to you for your records. If you have any questions, please let me know.