- PALI CAMP PAPERWORK - DUE Monday
- Return Graded Work Envelope - DUE by Wednesday
- Valentine’s Day is Friday. Students can exchange cards and give small treats to their classmates if they wish. This is not a requirement, but if students choose to participate in the exchange, they must give a card and/or treat to everyone in our classroom, with no exceptions. Cards cab creative, homemade, etc. and items like fun pencils, erasers, bookmarks, etc. are fine as well. We have 32 students in our class. Also, please be
ready to bring one piece of fruit to share in our Friendship Fruit
Salad on Friday.
- Hale MS Walking Trip - DUE ASAP
- Bring your Parent to Lunch Day - Wednesday (if you are participating you can come get your child from the classroom, or make sure to tell he/she where to meet you)
- IF you can chaperone the field trip to Hale on February 26, please let me know. Once we get there, it will be an easy day. You will walk around with students in their groups, but I really need help during the walk to help maintain student safety and behavior. Please send me a message or email if you can come. We will be back by noon. Thank you.
What are we Learning?
- Reading Literature: novel study on PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH (students will complete comprehension activities, grammar, vocabulary, etc.)
- Social Studies: Causes of the American Revolution
- Writing: Informational Text Writing Project
- TFK: Reading Informational Text with Current Events
- Math: Module 5 on Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (lessons 17-21)
- New words for STEMS list #14
- Science: Spaceship Earth (planets, stars, seasons, etc.)
- Art: Heart Art and Solar System Art
- Stems List #14 - Friday