- Ballroom Dance Parent Preview Day - Tuesday anytime between 9:00-9:50. You can watch us dance in the auditorium.
- Tuesday is Open House. Please join us between 5:30 and 6:30 in room 25.
- Wednesday is Bring your Parent to Lunch Day. If you plan to eat with your child please communicate and let he/she know if you will be there. Parents can come to the classroom starting at 11:25 to pick up your 5th grader. Remember you have to sign into the office first, so leave early.
- The following week is Spring Break. There is no homework, but students are expected to continue to read to meet their AR goal. If they need to take an AR quiz over the vacation, the system will be open.
- Remember that the week after Spring Break will be SBAC testing. We will start testing on Wednesday of that week.
- Your child should start to practice at home using the website... http://www.caaspp.org/practice-and-training/index.html. From the home page, click on STUDENT INTERFACE AND PRACTICE TESTS. You sign in as a GUEST only. You can take the test as many times as you want to become familiar with the test questions and format.
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING THIS WEEK?
- English Language Arts
- Finishing Literature Circles this week
- Stems FINAL EXAM - Thursday
- Writing - Finishing up Persuasive Writing
- SBAC Practice Testing
- Finishing up Module 6 - Coordinate Grids
- Review of all modules