What's Up Next?
- Open House - Tuesday, April 9, 2019 from 5:30-6:30
- Spring Break - April 15-19
- SBAC Testing...
- ELA week of April 22-26 (between 3-4 days)
- Math week of April 29-May 3 (between 3-4 days)
- Science week of May 13th (usually 2 days)
- PALI CAMP May 8-10, 2019 - Details coming soon
Thank you for the tissue boxes and disinfecting wipes. I think we are stocked and ready for the rest of the year. We will be super busy in these last few months. Help your child stay healthy so they don't miss anything!
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING THIS WEEK?
- English Language Arts
- Literature Circles - students will be reading a novel in class and at home in small groups and continuing to work on Common Core standards through the literature circles
- Stems Final Exam - April 11
- Writing - Persuasive Writing - Writing persuasive essays
- Module 6 - Coordinate Grids
- Review of all modules
- Science: Chemical Magic - Mystery 2: Transforming ordinary materials in valuable ones
- Social Studies: The American Revolution - Lesson 3: Colonists and Indians in Conflict