- Fitness Week starts this week. We are the Turquoise Titans. Wear our color each day. Students will bring home their Fitness Challenge paper on Monday night. Look for it in your child's folder and work on it each night together!
- Return the progress report with the graded work envelope by this Friday. Everything should be signed. If you have questions regarding the progress report or graded work, please email me.
- You will be receiving a record of your Pali Camp donation balance this week. The last $ due date for Pali is February 3. Thank you!
What are we Learning?
- Reading Literature: novel study on PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH (students will complete comprehension activities, grammar, vocabulary, etc.)
- Social Studies: Causes of the American Revolution
- Writing: Informational Text Writing
- TFK: Reading Informational Text with Current Events
- Math: Module 5 on Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (lessons 9-11)
- New words for STEMS list #12
- Science: Spaceship Earth (planets, stars, seasons, etc.)
- Art: Martin's Big Words project and Heart Art
- Stems List #12 - Friday
- Math - Mid-Module Test on Thursday (we will complete a practice test on Tuesday/Wednesday)