- Send the Phantom Tollbooth books to school by the end of this week.
- Ballroom Dance paperwork - two forms were sent home last Monday regarding the program. We are still missing forms from about 10 families.
- Magnet Middle School Tours - If you are planning on taking your child on a middle school tour, the paperwork from the office has to be completed PRIOR to the tour. Thank you.
What we are Learning:
- ELA: Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare. Students will read, discuss, and answer critical thinking questions.
- Word Knowledge - new STEM list #7
- Writing - students will work on revising and editing their essays
- Math - Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations (Lessons 16-19)
- Social Studies - Unit 3 - The Fight for a Continent (All lessons review and group presentations)
- Science - Lesson 3 on the Water Cycle; Can we make it rain?
- Art - Watercolor art piece
- Current Events - Time For Kids magazine
Tests this Week
- Mid Module Test - Monday 10.8.18
- Stems #7 Test - Friday