This week we are finishing up the last chapter of Esperanza Rising, and presenting our Social Studies Unit 5 lessons and our genre plays.
Reminders for the Week:
- AR deadline - Monday by 2:30pm.
- Wednesday is Game and Movie Day - Students can bring board games from home for this fun day! This is a minimum day.
- Please sign up to bring items for our Last Day of School Party. See email from our room parent. The party is from 11:00-12:30 on Thursday, June 7. This is a minimum day.
- Remember your child will be bringing home portfolios and other items all week. Check backpacks.
- Report cards will be sent home on Thursday.
- Return all school library books. Clear any fines with the librarian.
- This week, I will send you a link via Class Dojo with information on how to access all the photos I have taken this year. It will be a Google drive folder. You will have access to it, but please do not move any photos out of the drive. Simply, download the ones you want. You can also upload any photos you took this year to this folder as well. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- This week, in your child’s homework folder you will also receive a 5th grade supply list. Please keep this list safe over the summer and try to send your child to school in August with these supply donations. Thank you!
- We have about six hardy goldfish that need homes. If you are interested in taking home a goldfish, please let me know.