- Remind your child to wear light blue everyday! If necessary, wear the Fitness Week shirt everyday!
- Please remember to register and make a donation on funrun.com. We need everyone’s help to get 100% participation.
- Also, remember to eat a Rainbow! Complete the Rainbow Challenge and turn in the purple paper on Friday.
- Join us on Friday for our Fun Run at 9:00am on the yard. All parents are welcome!
- Math: Module 4 - Lessons 7-11 on Angles and Plane Measures. Mid-module assessment on Wednesday.
- English Language Arts: Benchmark Unit called “Technology for a Green Future”
- Social Studies: California after the Rancho/Mission system
- Science with Mrs. Hassig: Class will meet on Monday and Wednesday this week. Check your child’s planner for assignments and homework.
Please review and sign the progress report that was sent home on Friday. I need to check for signature and then I will return it to you. Thank you. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Wish List Items:
We need a few items for the classroom. Anything you can donate will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Santizer
- Liquid Hand Soaps (or a big liguid hand soap refill bottle)
- Swiffer Wet Pads