- Our trip to the Science Center is on Thursday, November 17th!
- Your child should arrive at Welby before 7:45am. All fourth grade students are asked to meet on the yard area at the southeast corner of the school. The closest entrance to the school is the gate by Callicott Ave. and Kittridge St. Room number signs will be posted and students should line up in their designated area. Teachers will take attendance at their class line up area.
- Students should NOT bring backpacks to school on this day.
- If your child has anything they wish to keep in the classroom, such as cell phones or other after school items, they must bring them to the classroom by 7:30. I will lock up these items in the classroom for the day. We can retrieve them after the trip.
- Students should bring lunch in reusable bag or box. Try to fit a small water bottle inside the lunch box so that it does not have to be carried around the center. Label your child’s lunch box and water bottle. Students should bring a snack that will be eaten upon arrival at the center as lunch may be later than usual.
- Anticipate a late return. Our plan is to return to Welby by 3:00. If your child rides the bus, make other arrangements for this day.
- The school will send an EdConnect phone message or text message giving you an approximate arrival time.