- English Language Arts - We are reading the novel Frindle By Andrew Clements. Students are reading, working on comprehension skills and strategies, having discussions, and much more. New vocabulary words are given with each chapter. This week we will start our Root Word unit and Grammar: Capitalization
- Writing - Last week, we decorated our writing journals and are starting to brainstorm ideas for a personal narrative.
- Eureka Math - Module 1 on Place Value (Lessons 3-6 and review)
- Social Studies - Lesson 1 - How to Locate Places on Earth and beginning Geography unit
- Science - Coming Soon...
- Health/Social Skills - This week we are working on Empathy for others and Growth Mindset
- Art - Edvard Munch's The Scream watercolor art
- Other: Class Rules and Class Jobs
- Come join us next Tuesday, August 30th for Back to School Night at 6:00-7:00.
- Please SUBSCRIBE to this blog in order to receive updates via your email each week.
- Please send in emergency kits.
- Complete all required paperwork that was sent home on the first day of school by this Friday please. Thank you!