- Reading - finishing reading Wonder this week. We will complete a theme project and compare and contrast the book and the movie. Students will take a final test on the book this week as well.
- Please return the Wonder movie permission slip by Wednesday. It will be sent home Monday. Students who do not return the paper will not be able to watch the movie.
- Math - Starting Module 2 on Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations.
- Geography - Learning about the Western states and their capitals on a US map (map will be given on Monday)
- Word Knowledge - Word Stems List #5
- Science - Mystery #3 - Acids, Reactions, & Properties of Matter
- Writing - Brainstorm ideas and characters for Narrative Writing
- Social Studies - Lesson 2 - Origins of the Native Americans
- Art - Cactus Art with chalk pastels and Dunnies
Tests this Week
- Wonder - Final Exam
- Stem Words List #5 - Friday... know the definitions and be able to provide examples of each stem word.
- Be sure to look in your child's homework folder. There is information regarding Middle School Tours that was sent home last week. I also sent a copy of the Pre-approval for absence form home with your child.
- Picture Day IS Wednesday!
- This week the Graded Work Envelope will come home on Friday with your child's progress report inside. Review the report and all papers. Please return the envelope with the papers and report with signatures within a week. Thank you.