Reminders for the Week
- Your child's Phantom Tollbooth novel should be at school on Tuesday!
- Progress Reports and the Graded Work Envelope will come home this Friday. They will be due back by the following Friday.
- Fitness Week starts next week. Our class color is Turquoise. The Bike Contest Essay is due on Tuesday.
What are we Learning?
- Non-Fiction Reading: Wrapping up MLK, JR. celebration
- Reading Literature: novel study on PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH (students will complete comprehension activities, grammar, vocabulary, etc.)
- Social Studies: L8 Slavery in the Colonies and L9 Causes of the American Revolution
- Writing - Informational Text Writing
- TFK - Reading Informational Text with Current Events
- Math - Module 5 on Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (lessons 6-9)
- New words for STEMS list #12
- Science - Spaceship Earth (planets, stars, seasons, etc.)
- Art - Martin's Big Words project
- Friday - Stems List #12