- December 12th - We will be singing in the Winter Sing! Come see us perform at 8:30 or 1:00. If you have a child in Chorus they will perform 1st at 8:30 and 1:00. 1st and 3rd graders are also performing. 5th grade will perform last.
- Thursday, December 13 - 5th Grade Garage Sale. Students may bring used items or make handmade items to sell. They will use Bee Bucks to purchase these items. Items should be labeled and ready to sell on Thursday.
- Friday, December 14 - Room 25 Holiday Party - please sign up to bring something. Students can wear their PJs to school on Friday. We will have Hot Chocolate in morning and then later a Popcorn and Movie Party in the afternoon. Sign up there...https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18hT4ry3coQPs4Uyxy2kHqM93RGqWDCYJmg92cE66EJE/edit?usp=sharing
What we are Learning this Week:
- ELA: Finish reading Phantom Tollbooth
- Writing: Writing our Narrative stories
- The due date for the students' stories is in the beginning of February. There is no homework, except reading, over the Winter Vacation. However, students who wish to write their stories of the vacation are welcome to do so. Some students who wish to write longer stories, should probably work on this over the vacation.
- Math: Module 4 on Multiplication and Subtraction of Fractions and Decimals (Lessons 3-6)
- Social Studies: Wrap up Life in the Colonies
Tests This Week:
- Colonial Unit Test - Thursday