Thank you so much for all your generous donations towards the family we adopted. We were able to provide Joan with lots of cute clothes, a few toys, and we collected about $100 that will be used for purchasing a gift card for groceries. Thank you again for your giving to those in need.
Last Day of School Hot Chocolate Party
We still need a few more items for our heart chocolate party on Friday. Please sign up to bring something for the party by using the following link. Thank you! You can send any items to class this week. Please send any dairy items on Friday morning.
The Winter Sing is this Friday for just the students in CHORUS. The rest of our classroom is not performing in this show. We will be performing in Spring. One show will be at 8:30 and the other will be at 1 o'clock in the auditorum.
- Reading - The History of Hot Chocolate Informational article
- Writing - LAUSD Narrative Writing Assessment
- Module 3 - Multiplication and Division (Lessons 31-35).
- We will have a test on Module 3 on Friday. I will send home a study guide on Tuesday.
- Science - Landform project and topographical maps
- Social Studies - Calfornia Ranchos
- Art - Optical Illusions