- 4th grade Picture Day - Friday
- Progress Reports and Graded Work Envelope - This week I will send home the graded work envelope on Friday, instead of Wednesday. Inside, you will your child's mid-reporting period progress report along with other tests, assignments, etc. You can keep the progress report at home. Please be sure to sign the cover of the envelope to indicate you have seen the report. If you have questions regarding academic progress, work habits, and behavior, start by asking your child. The end of the reporting period is the first week of November. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your support.
- English Language Arts - We are learning about how to read Non Fiction Text. This week's readings are called "How Does Your Brain Work?" and "Your Fantastic, Elastic Brain."
- Math - End of Module Assessment will be given on Wednesday. This will cover lessons 1-19 on place value, rounding, comparing, addition, and subtraction, We will review on Monday and Tuesday, but will start Module 2 as well.
- Grammar - Introduction to figurative language
- Writing - Writing our first drafts of our personal narratives
- Science - Earth Science investigation #1 - What are rocks and minerals?
- Social Studies - The Road to the White House (campaigns, political parties, debates, caucuses, etc.)
- Other: Growth Mindset, Digital Citizenship, and learning about the features of Google Classroom