- English Language Arts: Esperanza Rising
- Vocabulary and Comprehension Test on Friday
- Writing: Persuasive Essays
- Math: Math Projects using area and perimeter, measurement, basic number concepts, and problem solving
- Earth Science: Investigation #3 - Erosion, Weathering, and Deposition
- Social Studies: What was the Gold Rush? reading informational book and working on group projects
If you have not returned the Getty Museum field trip permission slip, please send it to school as soon as possible with the $10 donation.
We have enough volunteers for Gold Rush day! Thank you for your help and you should see a purple folder purple inside your homework folder that will tell you your assignment.
Please send your GR Day donation if you have not done so already. Thank you again for all your help and support in making this day a success for your child.