On Tuesday, Feb 14th, children are welcome to bring in cards or treats for their classmates. I will upload class list through Google Classroom so they can see their classmates' names. This is totally voluntary, however you child must bring something for everyone if they chose to participate. No one should be left out. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Non-Fiction Text Structures using TFK, Science textbook, and Social Studies Textbook on various Biomes around the world.
- We are also working on figurative language (idioms, allusions, and metaphors)
- Independent Reading - Students should continue to work on meeting their individual AR reading goals. Keep in mind that students are required to read a minimum of three nonfiction books this reporting period.
- Writing - Informational essays on various topics
- Mathematics - starting Module 5 on Fractions (lessons 1-5)
- Science - Animal Environments with mealworms, isopods, and fish
- Social Studies - Calfornia Missions and life on a Rancho