- Thank you to everyone who brought in a piece of fruit for our Friendship Salad on Friday! We had a nice time passing out cards and enjoying the treats!
- 5th Grade Culmination (cap and gown pictures) and Panoramic Pictures are this WEDNESDAY, Feb 19th - I will send home paperwork on Tuesday if you wish to order prints of your child and the 5th-grade Panoramic Picture.
- The last day of this reporting period is FRIDAY, Feb. 28. That is the deadline for meeting all AR/Reading Goals and turning in all missing and make-up work. Students should be checking Schoology (www.lms.lausd.net) regularly and ask Mrs. Hauser if they have any questions.
- Please complete this preference sheet by this Friday so I can make the schedule for Spring Conferences. Check your email.
What are we Learning?
- Reading Literature: a novel study on PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH (students will complete comprehension activities, grammar, vocabulary, etc.)
- Social Studies: Causes of the American Revolution
- Writing: Informational Text Writing Project
- TFK: Reading Informational Text with Current Events
- Math: Module 5 on Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (lessons 21-24)
- New words for STEMS list #15
- Science: Spaceship Earth (planets, stars, seasons, etc.)
- Art: Heart Art and Solar System Art
- Stems List #15 - Friday
- Phantom Tollbooth - Final Exam (maybe Friday or next week)